Royal Purple 11750 HMX SAE 10W-30 High-Mileage Synthetic Motor Oil - 5 qt. 5 Quart, (Single Unit)
Royal Purple 11750 HMX SAE 10W-30 High-Mileage Synthetic Motor Oil - 5 qt.
Size: 5 Quart, (Single Unit)
Brand: Royal Purple
- Manufacturer: ROYAL PURPLE
- Brand: Royal Purple
- Model: 11750
- Item Weight: 9.55 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 15.38 x 13.75 x 7.81 inches
- Item model number: ROY11750
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Manufacturer Part Number: 11750
- OEM Part Number: 11750
- Cover Included: Auto part, Automotive Accessories, Replacement and Performance parts
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Date First Available: October 22, 2013
- For best performance, follow the manufacturer's recommendations in your vehicle owners manual.
- Specifically designed to minimize wear and restore lost performance in engines with more than 75,000 miles
- Formulated with robust zinc/phosphorus anti-wear compounds combined with Royal Purple's proprietary additive technology
- HMX is chemically enhanced to revitalize hardened seals, reducing oil consumption common in high-mileage engines
- Reduces friction and metal-to-metal contact for peak engine performance
- Also provides outstanding oxidation resistance to safely extend oil drain intervals, and an ionic attraction to metal surfaces, providing protection and minimizing wear at start-up
Size:5 Quart, (Single Unit) Royal Purple located in Porter, Texas, produces a wide range of high performance lubricants for nearly every consumer and industrial application. Royal Purple's founder John Williams was a pioneer in the development of high performance synthetic lubricants and collectively, Royal Purple's formulators have more than 200 years of expertise in developing high performance lubricants. Royal Purple focuses exclusively on developing state-of-the-art lubricants. Unlike companies that primarily focus on fuel and other petroleum byproducts, Royal Purple's sole mission is to develop products that significantly outperform other synthetic and mineral based oils. Royal Purple is very active in the lubricant industry and its related associations.
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout