Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Full Synthetic 5W-20 Motor Oil (1-Quart, Case of 6) 1 Quart, Pack of 6
Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Full Synthetic 5W-20 Motor Oil (1-Quart, Case of 6)
Size: 1 Quart, Pack of 6
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Manufacturer: Pennzoil
- Brand: Pennzoil
- Model: 550040863-6PK
- Item Weight: 11.68 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 9 x 7.7 inches
- Item model number: 550040863-6PK
- Manufacturer Part Number: 550040863-6PK
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Date First Available: April 11, 2014
- For best performance, follow the manufacturer's recommendations in your vehicle owners manual.
- Oils formulated with PurePlus Technology consistently have lower viscosity at low temperatures (-13 degree Fahrenheit to - 40 degree Fahrenheit), so the engine requires less effort to pump the oil at temperatures
- Better viscosity control is achieved even under severe oxidative test conditions compared with using other API Group II and III base oils
- Drive on average an extra 550 miles per year
- Helps protect engines from loss of power
- Provides faster low temperature oil flow and protects in extreme heat; Certification: SN/GF-5
Size:1 Quart, Pack of 6 Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Full Synthetic motor oil is one of the best full synthetic motor oils in our portfolio. Made for extreme performance, Pennzoil Ultra Platinum outperforms conventional oils in terms of low temperature performance and volatility control. Our full synthetic motor oils are uniquely engineered from our revolutionary PurePlus Technology which is a patented process that converts pure natural gas into a high quality, full synthetic base oil. Because it is made from natural gas, the high- quality base oil is 99.5% pure contains fewer impurities than base oils made from crude oil, and when combined with our advanced additive technology creates one of the best formulations in our Pennzoil portfolio. Pennzoil Ultra Platinum far exceeds the most stringent car manufacturer requirements for cleanliness and protection (based on ILSAC GF-5, dexos1 and Ferrari approvals), and is suitable for all car, SUV, light van, truck gasoline and turbocharged engines; under all driving conditions. Pennzoil Ultra Platinum SAE 5W-20 Full Synthetic Motor Oil also offers the following benefits: Cleanest Pistons Keeps pistons up to 65% cleaner than required by the industry standard ILSAC GF-54 Better Fuel Economy With Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Full Synthetic motor oil, you can drive on average an extra 550 miles per year vs a dirty engine1 Protects Horsepower Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Full Synthetic motor oil helps protect against loss of power by helping to protect your engine against wear and deposit formation Unsurpassed Wear Protection When it comes to protecting the internal parts of your engine from metal-on-metal contact, no other leading synthetic motor oil provides better protection than Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Full Synthetic motor oil2 Excellent Temperature Performance Provides faster low temperature oil flow in extreme cold environments (down to -40ºF) and protects against oil oxidation and degradation in extreme heat environments (up to +400ºF) like the combustion chamber and turbochargers3. 1 Fuel economy measurements made using CAFE cycle under FTP75. Avg of 550 extra miles based on mixed city/highway miles and US avg of 15,366 miles driven per year with 4.1% better MPG vs dirty engine. Source fhwa.dot.gov, 2011. Follow OEM recommended oil drain intervals. 2 Based on Sequence IVA wear test using SAE 5W-30 3 Temperature performance varies by viscosity grade 4 Based on ILSAC GF-5 and Sequence IIIG piston deposit test using SAE 5W-30 and Ford, Chrysler, GM and Ferrari specifications. Does not apply to Pennzoil Ultra Pennzoil 0W-40 motor oil Specifications, Approvals, and Recommendations · FCA MS-6395 · Ford WSS-M2C945-A · JLR STJLR.03.5004 Exceeds the requirements of the following specifications: · API SN-RC and all previous categories · ILSAC GF-5 · ACEA A1/B1 For a full list of equipment approvals and recommendations, please consult your local Shell Technical Help Desk and always consult your owner’s manual.
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout