Little Giant Glass Skep Jar Honey Jar with Airtight Lid (16 Ounce, 12 Pack) (Item No. HJAR16) 16 oz
Little Giant Glass Skep Jar Honey Jar with Airtight Lid (16 Ounce, 12 Pack) (Item No. HJAR16)
Size: 16 oz
Brand: Little Giant
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 7 x 6 inches
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Manufacturer: Miller Manufacturing
- Item model number: HJAR16
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- SKEP DESIGN - The traditional skep design of this honey bottle is in the shape of a natural beehive, the clear glass bottle shows off your honey!
- FRESH SEAL - The bottles come with sturdy airtight metal lids the provide built-in freshness and seal, keeping your honey delicious!
- QUALITY MATERIAL - These containers are made from quality glass! Great for beekeeping, these bottles are perfect if you are a beekeeper with honey from your hive box that you want to share.
- GREAT FOR BEEKEEPERS - This bottle features an area for labels on both sides. You can customize these labels to add some personal flair if you are filling them with honey you produced from your own bees. Little Giant labels are sold separately.
- CONVENIENT SIZE - This bottle holds 16 oz. or 1 pound of bee honey! This set comes in a pack of 12 jars, so you have plenty of supplies for filling.
Read more 16 oz Plastic Bottle w/ Lid, Case of 12 Made of BPA-free PETE plasticIncludes yellow flip-top lids with built-in freshness and safety sealClear plastic bottle shows off your honeySpace provided for Little Giant honey labels (sold separately)Holds 16 oz. (1 lb.) of honey Beehive Entrance Feeder Base made of high-impact plasticExtended tray makes feed more accessible inside the hiveAllows you to see the feed levels without disturbing beesEasy to clean 12 oz Plastic Bear Bottle w/ Lid, Case of 12 Made of BPA- free PETE plasticIncludes yellow flip-top lids with built-in freshness and safety sealClear plastic bottle shows off your honeyArea on bear's stomach for Little Giant Labels (sold separately)Holds 12 oz. of honey Plastic Queen Excluder Precise hole size that prevents queen access to honey supersFits 10-frame Langstroth Hive Read more 10-Frame Medium Super Can be used as a Brood Box or Honey SuperFits a 10-frame standard Langstroth Hive, made of unfinished pineCompletely assembled, ready to use - no tools requiredPrecision-milled interlocking box joints for maximum strength10 frames with wax-coated, natural-colored plastic foundation installed Fabric Honey Filter Designed to be used with a 5-gallon bucketMesh strainer fits around the edge of the bucket to filter out pollen, wax and other impuritiesThe 400-micron washable fabric helps to create fine-filtered honey that has a beautiful appearance and longer shelf life1 filter per package 16 oz Glass Jar w/ Lid, Case of 12 Traditional skep designReady for labels on both sides of the jarClear bottle shows off your honeyAirtight lid included1 lb. (16 oz.) capacity 10-Frame Deep Hive Body Can be used as a Brood Box or Honey SuperFits a 10-frame standard Langstroth Hive, made of unfinished pinePrecision-milled interlocking box joints for maximum strength10 frames with wax-coated plastic foundation installedBlack foundation provides easier viewing of hive activityCompletely assembled, ready to use - no tools required Read more Read more About Miller Manufacturing Company Miller Manufacturing Company is a customer-driven manufacturer and international distributor of farm, ranch, and pet products. Our products are sold through distributors that serve retailers of farm and ranch products in the USA, Canada and over 30 countries around the world. Sold under the brand names of Little Giant, Hot-Shot, Springer Magrath, Double-Tuf, Pet Lodge, and API, Miller Manufacturing’s catalog features over 1,000 products. Begun as a family-owned business in 1941, Miller Manufacturing is today owned and operated by Frandsen Corporation of North Branch, MN. At the core of Miller’s values is its dedication to American manufacturing, with most products in the Miller catalog being designed, manufactured, and distributed in the US. Miller's focus has remained within its core channel in the farm and ranch market since 1941, while also developing and providing innovative solutions to a broad range of customers. Sold alongside time-tested solutions in the catalog, this blend of products makes Miller a one-stop shop for companies looking for a full breadth of quality, cost-competitive products for the farm and ranch consumer.
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout