Darn Tough Ultra Light 1/4 Sock - Men's Medium Charcoal
Darn Tough Ultra Light 1/4 Sock - Men's
Brand: Darn Tough
MPN: Darn Tough
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 3 x 5 inches
- Item model number: Darn Tough
- Date First Available: August 1, 2012
- 51% Merino Wool 45% Nylon 4% Lycra Spandex
- Made in US
- Machine Wash
- 2" high
- 5" wide
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultrasmooth, invisible feel.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying; Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- Still made in Vermont, USA. Still unconditionally guaranteed for life.
1/4 Sock Light Light, versatile and always up for more. A dialed-in precise fit makes for a sock that won't quit, even when the big challenges arise Darn Tough Endurance socks have been forged on a platform of performance and protection, designed to withstand any element and every obstacle. Full Mesh Full Bore Full mesh instep provides breath-ability while ensuring maximum ventilation and comfort from one obstacle to the next. Protection and Performance The knitting techniques of run combined with hike/trek yarns provide a unique hybrid that is built Darn Tough to take a beating while providing non stop comfort. True Seamless Toe Using the latest generation of Italian knitting machines, Darn Tough is able to knit ultra- light yet extremely durable socks with and undetectable toe seam. The feature never noticed because there's nothing to feel but bliss in your boot or trail runner. Into the Flex Zone These little zones reduce material in areas where it's needed most for an insane streamlined comfort. Read more One Family For close to 40 years we’ve been knitting socks here in the Green Mountains of Vermont. We are three generations strong and know how to make socks. This commitment, this passion, it’s in the blood. One Mill Every step of the knitting process happens right here, by us, locally if you will, in Northfield, Vermont. All-under-one-roof affords us the ultimate in quality and control. It yields a sock that is unparalleled in comfort, durability and fit. “Nobody ever outsourced anything for quality,” is why we’re still making our socks here in Northfield, Vermont. U.S.A. One Mission Darn Tough Vermont is a family-owned, American manufacturer of end-use-specific socks. We design, manufacture, sell and promote the most comfortable, durable and best fitting socks available in the market today. If you can wear out our socks we will replace them free of charge. Read more Read more
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout